Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
D looks like dog ****. On pace for a nifty 56 points allowed today. Man, we are leaking OIL

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Another bad PI call but we're take it. **** was not catachble lol
To me, when there’s pass INT you can’t just throw the ball into the mess and risk an INT when you don’t know if they will call it or not. That call has to be made and you have to allow the QB to just be in the area.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's actually kind of sad. That was one of the worst holding calls I've ever seen in a football game. I'm just sad we can't even fight back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster.

I for the life of me cannot understand why we don’t run TP more often. He’s the more explosive runner right now. But here we are. Same story last game after Zeke rolled his ankle. TP had the hot hand but we stuck with Zeke even after the injury. Mind blowing.

Welcome Buck! Hope you enjoy this site! You're right that TP should be used more. Kinda hard when the stripes screw us all long runs.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke is stopped there for 4 yard gain. I can't watch him anymore.
That’s not even us being “haters”. Zeke just cannot accelerate anymore. He should be our third down (pass blocking) and goal line back

Reactions: Ken

Twin928

Reaction score
Never did. We didn't beat anyone to start the year. Buncha homers on here thought that. Another holding call....this is literally unwatchable. GD I hate this crew. Not much of a hold.
Swear yall kill Me like yes we are capable of putting up 35 every week but that’s not going to happen plus it’s only the 2nd damn quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.