Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
You can feel the anger in dallas from Florida...hope the team is building up on the sidelines

Redline360

Reaction score
To me, when there’s pass INT you can’t just throw the ball into the mess and risk an INT when you don’t know if they will call it or not. That call has to be made and you have to allow the QB to just be in the area.

I honestly thought Dak was throwing it away since no one was open. If he tried to complete it he missed by a mile

Mr_437

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster.

I for the life of me cannot understand why we don’t run TP more often. He’s the more explosive runner right now. But here we are. Same story last game after Zeke rolled his ankle. TP had the hot hand but we stuck with Zeke even after the injury. Mind blowing.
Yep, the Coaches are dropping the ball, and they know Zeke is hurt.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Jerry must not be paying into the Roger private jet fund or something. Refs are gunning for Dallas today. No way Dallas wins today.

quickccc

Reaction score
i think it's a reason why we've scaled back the offense .. to protect the OL ..

Nexx

Reaction score
As bad as the officiating has been…. Dak has led the offense to 6 whole points this half

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Missing two top targets and his amazing rb can't run anymore?

He isn't playing good but there are some reasons.

He's playing alright I think. Doesn't help that the stripes are completely hosing us. This league is rigged.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster.

I for the life of me cannot understand why we don’t run TP more often. He’s the more explosive runner right now. But here we are. Same story last game after Zeke rolled his ankle. TP had the hot hand but we stuck with Zeke even after the injury. Mind blowing.
Zeke is the better blocker. Another front office fail. No offensive line depth.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Under one of the biggest viewed games of the year the refs are right in your faces screwing it up. There was no hold on the Pollard run. The PI was so ticky tack it’s not even funny..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
That wasn't a hold. Took back a 32 yard Pollard run and pushed us back 10 yards.

Not sure it was pass interference on Brown that gave them the TD.

And that should've been a Waller fumble and Cowboys recovery.

Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.