Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

Reaction score
This mess needs to be blown up or we'll just keep seeing this over and over again year after year. Doesn't matter what coach we bring inn to fix this if we don't get rid of these overrated players

vlad

Reaction score
For those that say we need to throw the ball quickly, I agree. For those that say it's our qb that is to blame I ask who is open on step 3 or 5 and what the progression is supposed to be on play. That is why I believe it's our offensive system. Also why I think we better in the 2 minute.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If you think about it, watching the lethargy of the team, it's absurd the emotional investment we put in them.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
You're wrong without a doubt if you listen to Jerry. Go protect your inept coach.
You can say whatever you please. What I've said is right. And unfortunately we have an owner who propagates the myth on top of it. According to him every offensive play call is ultimately Romo's. So if you don't like play decisions, go talk about YOUR boy.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Radio says it's ghost town on our sidelines. No players or coaches are talking or trying to talk about what needs to be corrected.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Thankfully they went with soft defense, i hope they keep it for the whole second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.