Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I can understand them getting bent over by the saints, but the raiders?

Pure incompetence.

VThokie7

Reaction score
No apologist here. Jerry is one of the most shameless owners in all of sports. That he can trot out this product year after year is testament to his gall.

He's enjoying himself. That's all that matters right?

dupree89

Reaction score
Maybe our Offense isnt playing great, or even good.

But you cant worry bout your O while you watch this D play...

YOU CANT? this offense has 7 points and thats because they took over at the oaklnad 2. The offense is an embarrassment. The defense we ALL know is bad. The offense is supposed to be good. It is INEPT.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Does it really matter? We're getting completely embarrassed by a terrible team with a QB no one had heard of a month ago, at home on national TV on Thanksgiving with the division lead on the line. That pretty much sums it up. If we end up losing this game, I want it to be by 40. Maybe, just maybe, JJ will get a clue and clean house then.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Lose this game at home to this bad Oakland team and it is over. you don't deserve to be any where near any playoffs.PERIOD!

What's the point of the playoffs? Every team in the tournament would beat us by 4 scores

Dwight

Reaction score
Can't believe they are struggling against the Raiders. I just hope Jerry steps down as GM and Jason is gone with Kiffin.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
What's even more sad is that the only reason we have 7 is because of a fumble around the 3 yard line.

Eddie

Reaction score
31 seconds of possession in the 2nd quarter.

This is a joke.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
You'd think the raiders are in the playoff hunt, not the cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.