Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

Jeffkills

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious who blame Garrett. He's not calling plays fellas. He's not even devoting his full attention to the offense. This year you will have to blame someone else, sorry. Knee jerk blame Garrett response won't work this season.

He's the guy leading the entire team right?

Maybe if he'd start kicking some ***** things might change, but until then he gets the blame when we suck because he failed to do his job - get the team ready to win...

BRoni

Reaction score
As a South Carolina fan I kept my eye on Holloman in the HOF game. I thought he was fairly lost in that game beyond getting the pick 6.

Zordon

Reaction score
Stop worrying about the score people or what plays are being called, Dallas isn't scheming, remember they play Oakland in the season so they aren't showing anything but vanilla offense and defense.....The only plays they're calling is to put people in situations to get a good look at them...Just hope to get through these games without any injuries...couldn't care less about the final score...

Oakland isn't scheming either. Plus scheming has nothing to do with penalties. We've had an extra week of training camp, unacceptable.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The D-line isn't holding up well against the run and there's a lack of pressure, it seems. On the flip side, so far the OL has played pretty good, aside from the penalties.

That's our depth out there so still not good but different problem.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Thank goodness the Rangers have tied things up at 4 in Houston...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
First team D looks ok, certainly better than last year with Church in the backfield. Lee will be All Pro if healthy. He has to stay healthy to anchor that defense. O looks a little shaky and Romo rusty but still effective. Stupid penalties like last year putting Romo in tough situations.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 4 Oakland from the 7

fake draw, chased, running pass is INTERCEPTED AND IT'S A TOUCH BACK. JJ WILCOX

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Thread titles for tomorrow:

Romo is the problem

Same old Defense

can't stop the read option

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Boy I hope these turnovers carry into the regular season.