Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Wrong, any helmet-to-helmet is a penalty. Was a nice hit but illegal :)

Idk.. if any helmet to helmet hit was illegal you could call a penalty on a defensive player if a RB lead with his helmet, no?

I don't see why RB's would be allowed to lead with their helmet's but not defensive players.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Idk.. if any helmet to helmet hit was illegal you could call a penalty on a defensive player if a RB lead with his helmet, no?

I don't see why RB's would be allowed to lead with their helmet's but not defensive players.

That was not a casual tackle or banging bodies, he lead with his helmet and hit his square on, which is a penalty.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
That was not a casual tackle or banging bodies, he lead with his helmet and hit his square on, which is a penalty.

Idk then, man.. the only thing i can think of is that the officials didn't think that Jenks hit him with the crown of his helmet.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Jenkins was the one who lost his helmet and then he acted like a total punk afterwards. I'm glad he's the raiders problem now and not ours

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Who knows but if Dez got hurt on that play, I would be steaming! heh

Yea, idk.. Dez getting hurt is certainly the last thing i would ever want for this team, but on the other hand, i appreciate hard hits and im not for all these recent rule changes in regards to how and when you're allowed to hit somebody.

Either way, Dez seemed like he respected the hit and i still think we should have kept Jenks over Scandrick. Guy got a bad rap by alot of fans while he was here.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Jenkins was the one who lost his helmet and then he acted like a total punk afterwards. I'm glad he's the raiders problem now and not ours

What does him losing his helmet on the play signify?

..and both he and Dez were yapping at each other, so was Dez being a "punk", too?

This is what im talking about.. he's not the Raiders "problem", and he was never a problem for us. He was an asset, and an underappreciated one.