Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Wow, I really like what I am seeing from Leary. Dude is driving his guy all over the place, sealing his blocks.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
What you are saying is a load of crap! Oh hey guys Dez don't be the passion to the club. Dude grow up! You sound like a 6 year old.

so I guess Witten doesn't have passion because he doesn't jump around jawing at everyone after a catch on defense...right!...

When the refs start throwing flags for taunting, get back to me about how its passion when they mark of fifteen yards against the cowboys..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set - hand off Tanner running like a Grown Man.

marchetta

Reaction score
Fred doing great job of getting to 2nd level and neutralizing his man.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I love the Dez passion argument thats going on in this thread while the rest of us watch football :)

Zordon

Reaction score
Oline is playing well but this is vs the Raiders backups.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
This raiders broadcast team is killing me. "great offensive series by the raiders" "well the Cowboys have kept in their starting offensive line and the raiders have subbed so they should move it"

As if they were going against our starting defense. Idiots

marchetta

Reaction score
I'm impressed by Fred's ability to consistently get to the LBs and neutralize them completely. Nice.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I don't care if you call him a reach as first pick or whatever, he's dominating the middle and making all the calls.

Bizwah

Reaction score
This raiders broadcast team is killing me. "great offensive series by the raiders" "well the Cowboys have kept in their starting offensive line and the raiders have subbed so they should move it"

As if they were going against our starting defense. Idiots

I was going to post the same thing. They also made the excuse of us having an extra preseason game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

2 TE set - Orton hand off, Dunbar gets out side, LATE HIT.