Cowboys vs Raiders game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Bluefin said:
But why did the head coach insert the errant gunslinger with such a golden opportunity to evaluate Drew Henson?

Too much pressure?

You're right. I think it was an opportunity missed.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bluefin said:
But why did the head coach insert the errant gunslinger with such a golden opportunity to evaluate Drew Henson?

Too much pressure?

If Romo plays well without being a gunslinger he has a chance. He needs to not lose the game more than he needs to win it if that makes any sense. If he keeps this up he is playing his way off the team IMO.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
two TE - romo throws into double coverage - complete to polite... who was out of bounds... 4th and 1...

CoCo1

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
You're right. I think it was an opportunity missed.

My guess is that the pre-game plan was to give Romo time at the end and Parcells stuck with the plan. Pretty common in pre-season.

Cowgal

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
two TE - romo throws into double coverage - complete to polite... who was out of bounds... 4th and 1...

There was double coverage and the ball was underthrown. Not good.

canadafan

Reaction score
Romo might be moving them downfield, but he takes WAY too many chances, and is gonna get burned by them soon.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
jobberone said:
If Romo plays well without being a gunslinger he has a chance. He needs to not lose the game more than he needs to win it if that makes any sense. If he keeps this up he is playing his way off the team IMO.

I think Romo is helping Craytn make the team as the Emergency QB along with his other talents. Becasue this is an awful display by Romo two weeks in a row.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
reshard lee on draw to the 21... dallas calls last time out... with a minute and small change left...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
You can believe that. We MUST put more heat on any QB we face.
Well, Oakland has always been about winning in the trenches. Huge, huge monsters. Lincoln Kennedy just retired, but they still have a humongous oline - they'll be awesome when they get Gallery back and ready. I see Frank Middleton is still playing just on the edge of shady.

Tkey look tough on dline too. Have to watch it again but that sack on Vinnie looked like everyone got beat to me, it could just as well have been Sapp or Washington pulling VT down as Clark. Parella is a pretty tough guy too.

Something tells me Tuna is going to be spending his 63rd birthday tomorrow worrying over his lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.