Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders post game thread***

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
THE ENTIRE JONES FAMILY NEEDS to go

LOL, i hear ya.....but sorry to say they ain't going nowhere. Their offspring will be running the show just like Jerry and Stephen are now. They would be idiots to sell their Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. Its a money printing machine.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak missed a wide open receiver 8 yards away on a critical third down. That's hard to forgive.
Don't disagree there and I wasn't too thrilled with that miss. That's a throw he usually makes. Still though, can a reasonable and objective person put this loss on him when other position groups were absolutely terrible? Dude was throwing dimes leading up to that. There was a throw where he threaded it through a 6 inch window quite a ways down the field to continue a drive. Those deep balls to Gallup were absolutely beautiful as well. He hit some major league passes to force OT. Not exactly what I would call average or below average.

Bottom line: 33 is enough to win. The defense allowed 36 and was terrible aside from 11.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Parsons is amazing. Cant wait to get Gregory and Tank back because it could be something special.

A better disciplined Cowboys team wins today. Officials were terrible at times but MM needs to fix that crap.

noletime95

Reaction score
This team is toast. Stick a fork in them. Maybe win the NFCE, ceiling is a first round exit to the NFCW runner up. An organizational failure of over 25 years.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Don't disagree there and I wasn't too thrilled with that miss. That's a throw he usually makes. Still though, can a reasonable and objective person put this loss on him when other position groups were absolutely terrible? Dude was throwing dimes leading up to that. There was a throw where he threaded it through a 6 inch window quite a ways down the field to continue a drive. Those deep balls to Gallup were absolutely beautiful as well. He hit some major league passes to force OT. Not exactly what I would call average or below average.

Bottom line: 33 is enough to win. The defense allowed 36 and was terrible aside from 11.
Even after that Dak miss, the punter pinned then back at the 20. There's no rule that the defense has to find like an accordion. 33 should win.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
These are the things that make it so hard to watch football these days.

It feels completely rigged and decided by the refs

Yes, it does. Then on the halftime show, they said they were confused about it too. It reminded me when the Fox crew was confused about that non-catch.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Parsons is amazing. Cant wait to get Gregory and Tank back because it could be something special.

A better disciplined Cowboys team wins today. Officials were terrible at times but MM needs to fix that crap.
If they keep trotting out this crap around him, Parsons is gonna want to get out of town as soon as his 5 years is up.

GoldenR

Reaction score
In all seriousness, Brown is not lining up against the saints right? 10 days for bossman or wright!?

Zman5

Reaction score
There's no doubt we **could** turn it around. But we'll need Brown to either remember how he played games 2-7, or replace him. And for the OL to remember how to run block.

Brown sucked this game but he played OK for the most part through out the season. If there is a better option, I'm sure they'll replace him. They did it with the OL, so I'm sure they'll do it for other positions.

TheHerd

Reaction score
In all seriousness, Brown is not lining up against the saints right? 10 days for bossman or wright!?
What happened to him? He's actually been improving and playing ok this year. It's like he reverted to the old Anthony Brown today

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Brown sucked this game but he played OK for the most part through out the season. If there is a better option, I'm sure they'll replace him. They did it with the OL, so I'm sure they'll do it for other positions.

They should have started with the kicker. Precedence has been made. So fat chance.