Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread***NO POLITICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Reaction score
I’m more of a Cowboy fan than you’ve ever been. And liking a post blaming the coaching on the first drive of the first quarter of the first game of the new regime doesn’t change that.

Meanwhile, you’re combing through the gameday thread—not for my posts—but for my post *reactions* for something to be butthurt about. I’m so far into your head, I might as well be a bonespur. I’m embarrassed for you.
@stilltheguru i don’t have time to go back through the last 50 pages. Can you tell me what other posts Idgit has liked?

That Idgit has serious issues. :facepalm:

J817

Reaction score
The Rams kicker looks like he should be as far away from a football field as possible. I understand all kickers look soft but this guy looks extra soft.

JayFord

Reaction score
At this point if I were a rams fan id be mad

just moving the ball for nothing

they should’ve put this game away

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LVE hasn’t been good since his rookie year. He was terrible tonight before he predictably got hurt

People bag on Jaylon, and rightfully so, but LVE is awful
From “best LB duo in the league” to scrubs in a calendar year. Crazy! I hope neither are starting for this team in 2021

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
For anyone that watched the saints/bucs game, that was some high flying hard hitting defense despite the relative high total score. Players flying to the ball. I wish we could get a defense like that. So we held them again. Offense needs to score

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We need to figure out how to handle screens

Our problem is our rushers snd LBs are so crazy to get pressure finally they are overrunning everything. That last drop they just ran by the RB

fivetwos

Reaction score
This defense looks like the most unprepared unit of any team I have seen today or thursday night.

This isn't bad its awful. What exactly did they do everyday at practice?
I watched a lot of teams today and agree w you on that.

Nothing has changed around here.

I'm stunned and disappointed beyond belief at how bad the defense is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
McVey coaches like he has training wheels on Goff. If this defense can get just one stop and put pressure on the Rams to air it out.......that might be all we need to want his game.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If they could just force Goff out of these easy throws, the incompletions will come in bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.