Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread***NO POLITICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I hope the defense is in shape. There been on the field quite a bit

yeah....they are gonna be in shape looking @ this guy......

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2F.image%2FMTY5NTYxOTAzNDczODk0Njcz%2Fmccarthy-hp.jpg

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I’m more of a Cowboy fan than you’ve ever been. And liking a post blaming the coaching on the first drive of the first quarter of the first game of the new regime doesn’t change that.

Meanwhile, you’re combing through the gameday thread—not for my posts—but for my post *reactions* for something to be butthurt about. I’m so far into your head, I might as well be a bonespur. I’m embarrassed for you.
You think too highly of yourself if you think I'm looking for you in here

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I watched a lot of teams today and agree w you on that.

Nothing has changed around here.

I'm stunned and disappointed beyond belief at how bad the defense is.
Ehh I think that's extreme. I will say the Rams are making it look worse than it is but every team looked slow today that I saw.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The big test will be how these guys look in the second half. Garrett and Marinelli would throw out the white flag. I'm curious to see MM's adjustments.

J817

Reaction score
The only thing that's stopped the Rams is the Rams. We're a few drops and a dumb Goff penalty from being down 21-7.

Right, but there were many games in the last 10 years you could make those same statements about us. Get the win however u can.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Hello Dallas, If you're phone aint ringing dont worry, It's just the playoffs Not calling you again.

Dre11

Reaction score
Sure if isn’t You are still defending him and trying to deny it, while blaming Jones. Rich.. Just admit you are triggered when people hurt your feelings bashing Garrett..

triggered..lol you're the dummy who felt the need to come in with freaking documentary for the board and who's triggered? ...lol

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
For anyone that watched the saints/bucs game, that was some high flying hard hitting defense despite the relative high total score. Players flying to the ball. I wish we could get a defense like that. So we held them again. Offense needs to score

If only there were a free agent available who could bring that kind of attitude to the defense.

Oh well.

aria

Reaction score
You need to be banned. Not only is this a stupid take not even a half into the first game. It's a dig at a Cowboys players for no reason. You're an embecile.
Awwwwwweeee...go cry about all the Dak haters that are in this thread too and see if we can ban them. By the way, name calling is a bannable offense IIRC. Wouldn’t it be ironic if YOU were the one banned BUM?

Status
Not open for further replies.