Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread***NO POLITICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
In all honesty, LVE needs to retire from football. His neck aint never gonna be right. He's young and has his life ahead of him. Go back to Idaho with your lovely new wife, have a family and hunt.

He is likely done. He didn’t even make it a quarter. They can say collarbone a million times and it will still be a lie. Those test were for his neck. He will never be right and have confidence enough to be a god LBer.

stiletto

Reaction score
Well, right now I gotta say, our D is garbage. The Washington team has a better chance. I know it's early but still...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Prescott,Zeke hesitates and gets outside for a nice gain.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The only way we win this game rams miss fgs and drop passes lol

Gotta outscore them. The offense should expect that they have to carry the team early. Mainly the same offense. That's where the money went. Meanwhile, whole new defense, with lots of new players, but not for a ton of money.

Sydla

Reaction score
They look confused at times on D. A hallmark of a Nolan D.

J817

Reaction score
If that stadium was built in Atlanta it would be 5 billion. Why are they comparing stadium prices?

khiladi

Reaction score
triggered..lol you're the dummy who felt the need to come in with freaking documentary for the board and who's triggered? ...lol

Your the one that responded to me... Keep denying though, especially considering how much you’ve defended Garrett on this board. Like I said, rich..

Status
Not open for further replies.