Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Is this going to be the come down game for Rush? We about to find out. Cowboys need to get the momentum back.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
No panic, but Micah was a non-factor last week and he’s spending a lot of time off ball already today. Quinn has to get back to moving him around and blitzing him from different angles. It’s getting a little predictable.

I think he's still off from the ankle injury from two weeks ago that the team pretends didn't happen.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Holding them to 3 is a defense statement! Stafford was so lucky Diggs didn't touch that pass.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
What's good for the gander is good for the geese!

Don't break!

TheHerd

Reaction score
That was an incredible ball by Stafford. Diggs was right there. Great play design too. The fake run action made Hooker delay getting into his drop.
Yeah, Diggs played that great, and anything less than perfect and it’s either picked or broken up. No safety help either.

Cydios

Reaction score
That pass on Diggs literally looked like it even slid down the top of Diggs hand as it went in. I don't think he could have been more on that pass without getting a P.I. called.

Pass just was about as perfect as you could get.
Yeah, that was pretty. The issue was the pressure was contained. That's what happens when you give Stafford some time.

leeblair

Reaction score
Rush looked rattled on the first drive. Let's see how he settles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.