Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
this east/west stuff doesnt work in the pros, especially when you dont have deion speed.

dissappointing

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s go Defense. What’s Moore thinking with the longer plays. Don’t blow this lead.. Get the ball out and pound the rock..Run a sweep or toss. Throw a damn screen..

Cydios

Reaction score
classic .

WORTHLESS KM PLAYCALLING .

we PUNT .

Donald got through, that's on execution. He ran on 1, lamb pass on 2, pass on 3. The receiver was open on the last play. That's not play calling, pure execution

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It was as good throw, but the issue was Diggs needing to play catch up when the ball was coming down. I have no idea how some of you can see a DB getting beat there and think it WASN'T on the DB. I know this might be wild, but sometimes a DB can break up a good pass as well. That's a thing. It's about getting in a better position than the WR.
Because I don’t believe he was beaten. There was no route that left him behind. That’s his style….looked like he was encouraging the throw, and when it came, he was all over the guy, but it was a perfect throw and catch. Same thing could have happened if he’d been inches from the guy the whole time. Don’t worry about where he was earlier in the route. All that matters is where he is when the ball arrives.

J817

Reaction score
why not? (genuinely curious)[/

With SoFi I would be concerned with the design and all the exposed metal. Yes, the modern design is interesting now but will it neat in 20-30 years? Same with AT&T stadium.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
What idiot thought it was a good idea to leave donald alone wide on smith?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Zeke shoulda broke that 3rd and 1 but he hasn't shed a tackle since 2017.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2:00 1st quarter

1st and 10 from the 5 after a LA penalty

Stafford hand off going left for 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.