Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
So the ONLY bad thing so far is that Offensive Tackles have given up 4 REALLY quick pressures so far this game.

Everything else is looking pretty darn good.

Not bad.
:laugh:
I think we'll adjust.. hopefully

kento40

Reaction score
Just don’t go conservative like we usually do when we have a sizable lead. The Rams aren’t a pushover team no matter what the score may say.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In the Garrett era, we'd come out of byes and be complete garbage. I don't always think MM is a good coach, but the coaches definitely did some work over the bye week. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Definitely, the difference is quite stark between McCarthy and Garrett. Not saying that McCarthy is an elite coach, but he's miles ahead of Garrett.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Actually he has every bit the skill set to do so he said turf toe he’s gotten in the doghouse with the coaches but he is going to take DeMarcus Lawrence’s spot you know tank I believe he’s gonna be that guy when he leaves here
He has the talent no doubt. I see what Quinn saw in him but I also see why other teams didn’t have him in the first 3 rounds. Sam has is important to the Cowboys future.

Status
Not open for further replies.