Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I did ask for 40 to 3 right?

To quote Jack Nicholson for me in this group.. "You want me on this line, you need me on this line"
a-few-good-men.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
And the rout is officially on!!
I’ll be careful I don’t wanna call this wind man is still the first half too much game left to play the NFL has been known for these ridiculous comebacks the way the balls could be thrown all over the field we just gotta make sure we keep pressure on at Stafford if they’re gonna start throwing all game

MetalMike

Reaction score
Where the hell has THIS team been!? If they show up like this every week we won't lose another game. Even Dak is on fire! This is the Cowboys team we've all been dreaming of.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Said it for years now… when dak uses his legs he is a compete different qb. He’s not a strict pocket passer… he can make plays outside the pocket. Most important it helps him get into an early rhythm.

That’s what we need more of. Hopefully it continues
Scream to the heavens because it adds so much and they seem like they curtailed it in his early years

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This is why Cowboys fans get frustrated with this team, because we all know what they are capable of when they play like this!
I guess we back to dominating teams. San Diego was only "close" game. We either winning big or losing big. Don't know if my heart can take it this year. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.