Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
not to make excuses, but that turf...it favors their big Oline IMO. We dont' have a big defensive front like they do. We aren't real stout at the point of attack and they are running right at us. Now Anderson. Just weak up front right now.
We need to change our cleats then and yes the Cowboys don't play on grass very much at all but they better get used to it fast

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I was always worried about stopping this team. I consider the Rams to be a better offense than the Saints overall, just don't have the same QB capability.

They're doing what the Cowboys want to do - and if we can't get the run game smothered, this will not go well.

gmb1

Reaction score
I had a feeling the defense was gonna let me down a little today. Rams are so unpredictable to me.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Guys, if we hold them to FG's, it is a win on defense. You can't expect them to shut the Rams out...not with a rested Rams team and two weeks of prep.

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
Yall stop complaining lol. The team is doing well. Once we settle in and get the run under control we will have an advantage.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
The guards are shifting and making lots of running lanes add to the misdirection in the backfield, you have a bite or be bitten situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.