Cowboys vs Rams 2021 Roster & Free Agents

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cardinals, Bucs, 49ers, Cincy is a lucky draw? Maybe Cardinals and Cincy, but Bucs and 49ers lucky?

Bucs was not lucky, but niners with Garrappollo was and the Bengals were a joke as far as being a SB team.

Avoided GB or Mahomes or Bills. All better teams then niners and Bengals.

JBond

Reaction score
This, he broke the NFL record for most 4th quarter TD passes in the regular season and playoffs without a single interception.
He went the entire year and playoffs without a 4th qtr pick

If someone wants to mention Jalen Ramsey then they have to subtract our 2020 and 2021 1st rounders

The trade would be Jalen Ramsey for Micah Parsons and Cee Dee Lamb
Or... we could have drafted him instead of Zeke. In a do-over, I know which I would have picked.

Verdict

Reaction score
Stafford needed the #1 defense in the NFL. Couldnt win a playoff game in 12 years with the Lions. I love Stafford and was telling guys like you how good he was for years, but him and Dak are pretty much on the same level. There is nothing Stafford can do that Dak cant. If you understand QB play that is.
Talent wise I think Stanford and Dak are in the same tier. As far as processing information and reading defenses Dak is a step behind Stafford

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Talent wise I think Stanford and Dak are in the same tier. As far as processing information and reading defenses Dak is a step behind Stafford

Stafford has a tendency to rely on one guy a lot of the time. For better or worse. Look at what he did with Kupp for the Rams. Kupp hasnt had a season like that before Stafford got there. It was the same way in Detroit.

I would actually like to see Dak do a little more of that. We need that unstoppable connection. Goto connection.

JBond

Reaction score
That is a very important step for a QB. Also Dak is two steps behind in arm strength.