Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Switzer needs to be executed with an anti-aircraft gun.

stuff him inside a Palestinian rocket and have the Israeli Iron Dome do something about it

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
As soon as the coaching staff acknowledges that Witten isn't the same blocker anymore, the offense will be better off.
Same fpr Dez.

He's declined soooooooo fast.

Obviously there is too much pressure on the offense having to play offense and defence.

That doesn't work.

fishspill

Reaction score
No, no. The game turned on wonderboy Switzer trying to be a hero and muffing what should have been an easy fair catch.
I considered that one, but I think they really bounced back from that okay. It was a stupid play no doubt.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I seriously cannot justify spending my time watching this team anymore. The players are doing their part in underachieving but they are soo handicapped the second they step on the field that I really can't blame them. They have not been prepared properly and are not being put in positions to achieve anything but mediocrity. I am losing all passion for this team as led by this group of coaches that think that what worked in the 90's should work now even with half the talent.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Garrett getting owned/schooled. McVey going to be a good coach for these Rams. They remind me of last years DC. They are done punting and we are done playing.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Another first down run for 1 yard... THEY FIGURED OUT WE WILL RUN ON FIRST... STOP RUNNING ON FIRST.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Our team is losing because we don't have a fight song or chant.

Like in greenbay. Dum dum dummmm dadumm dadummm dummmm
Go pack go

Status
Not open for further replies.