Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
Obviously we need to start getting players with 5+ years out of the league to compete.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The 40 burger nonsense ain't happening. OL isn't great, Dak looks a little nervous, our plays are still vanilla, and we're dumb.

those guys on the fan that talk about that stuff are nice people but just foolish when it comes to how the nfl is played. They want them to go 5 wide and not run at all thinking they will score every posession. Its just foolish.

the sad part is there are so many people because of the internet listening to these things thinking it is true or accurate.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
so again to keep track. a takeaway and two straight stops on defense. This is identical to what happened last year over and over...defense struggled...then played better and the offense never could score late in the game. Hopefully they will tonight.
The late scores are what we need and the improvement I want to see. It's not just fgs but scores that out other team under pressure. That is how we can win our games. Time will tell tonight.

jokercard

Reaction score
Lamb runs route short and now fair catches with no one within 7 yards. Brilliant.

snadler

Reaction score
This team can never seem to click on both sides Of the ball..defense has been better in the 2nd half, 7 points allowed, much more pressure including a turnover and the offense has 3 points ‍♂️

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
With every game I watch and I see other guys stepping up, I am growing more and more anger towards Lawrence. I think he is the biggest overhyped player I have ever seen on the Cowboys. He got paid and shut it down. He is a pathetic punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.