Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

Reaction score
Should just go for it on 4th for the rest of the game give them a short field we’re not stopping their dink and dunk at all we’ll get the ball back at 5 min left down 13

MikeB80

Reaction score
We beat this team by what 4 td's last season? This is a joke. Terrible effort on both sides of the ball.

to be fair we had a better defense, were playing at home and they had a bunch of injuries to starters.

Patrick

Reaction score
I'm missing Gerald McCoy tonight. Don't know if he would be a difference maker but he would be our best DT by far, and maybe our best DL in general.

Sydla

Reaction score
If they don’t stop them here, this game is likely over

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Im amazed Dak lasted this long. I knew the offensive line would be a problem. Especially with Collins out. But man. We might want to just keep a extra blocker in to block or chip

J817

Reaction score
with this defense 4-12

I rather this then the 8-8 or 7-9 allot of your are quoting. If we are going to suck let’s commit and get Trevor or whoever is the top pick this year.

mardwin

Reaction score
Defense making it easy on Goff but at the same time McVay is calling a hell of a game to protect Goff from the pass rush. Defense still yet to adjust.

McVey is not calling anything special. The players are off balance in every play, that's coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.