Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why is it when this team finally gets an advantage lead and ball.in second half the offense goes into the toilet.

Redline360

Reaction score
we should keep running zeke up the gut every time we get the ball.

You know since it has worked so well the last two years....

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Hilarious that analysts were picking this team to make the Super Bowl. This looks like the same 8-8 team as every other season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Someone on D please make a play! It hasn’t happened all noght

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Looks just like. Garrett offense. Predictable run in 1st down for no gain and then 2 straight drop back passes with no mis direction, motion, nothing. What has MM even been doing for the past year? That’s two wasted possessions with poor playcalling and poor execution just like when Garrett was here.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I don’t know how I talk myself into thinking the Cowboys are going to be legit going into every season. You would think I would learn by now. All these play makers bla bla bla. Garrett, fat Mike it doesn’t really matter who the coach is they alway underperform. It’s like clock work. They look like an 8-8 team

pansophy

Reaction score
Really....I guess safeties like Earl Thomas aren't better at diagnosing plays and making tackles on the flanks or in the flats....

Safety by committee is a doomed!!
I don’t understand why so many people are dying to pay big money to past their prime great players. So many wanted to sign AP too.

Cydios

Reaction score
Should just go for it on 4th for the rest of the game give them a short field we’re not stopping their dink and dunk at all we’ll get the ball back at 5 min left down 13
I said the same thing 5 mind ago lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Rams

Goff Shotgun hand off up the middle for 2 maybe 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.