Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
it only took them a half to realize we can't stop the run, which will then lead to big plays downfield...hell if I know this, ya really think every other team doesn't?

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a character drive for the offense. They must get points.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
jerry you better go out and get defensive help-BOZO!!! This defense is all talk!

GINeric

Reaction score
To all you low IQ Dak haters.... which one of you are going to blame Dak for the defense inability to stop the Rams on two straight scoring drives?

What could Dak have done better on defense?

Fmart322

Reaction score
Stafford did this to us when he was with Detroit they were down like 30 and came back beat us!!
That's because we passes the entire time being up in that game. Had we ran the ball just a few times more they would have ran out of time.
Blame the clapper for that loss.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You will be happy if they do.....quitter!
I won’t be happy about it but the flow of the game because of the defense is allowing the Rams back in this they’re allowing them to have confidence it’s not a good luck the details and I’ll let them score on the first drive of the game the first time before the half in the drive where are the half this is becoming a normal thing for his defense and that’s not a good night I am not comfortable with a deep that just allows this to happenI won’t be happy about it but the flow of the game because of the defense is allowing the Rams back in this they’re allowing them to have confidence it’s not a good luck the details and I’ll let them score on the first drive of the game the first time before the half in the drive where are the half this is becoming a normal thing for his defense and that’s not a good night I am not comfortable with a deep it just allows this to happen to me basically what down the field easily I mean I don’t even know how long that drive was very long the 49ers did the same thing I believe Arizona did the same thing and we lost those two games.

I’m no longer comfortable with this game

Status
Not open for further replies.