Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But you do realize that delete was because we went from Cooper Rush the Prescott coming off a broken hand his first game against alliance is very good but yes they went on a tear the Bears game but yes that’s because we moved on from Cooper Rush and end up with an office and I think the way Mike McCarthy‘s been calling plays it is like Cooper Rush is in the game and he wasn’t letting the leash at the offense and he needs to.

Yeah, but I'm just saying it'd be nice if the Cowboys can win this game and start a run.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are we gonna talk about this defense now it looks like three straight games maybe my memory doesn’t serve me right but they’re letting the first drive of the game and scoring out of the half. now On 2 straight drives The Rams are allowed tomake up a lot of points in this game

Bookmark this drive Reich for the half drive right after the half drive to start the game this stupid really beat up quarterback is allowing the team back in the game let’s get this straight bookmark this drive wreck for the half drive right after the half drive and start the game this stupid really beat a quarterback is allowing the team back in the game let’s get this straight

Ken

Reaction score
even though offense hasn't been out there in a long time...3 and out is not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.