Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Man somebody had a hole but maybe it’s the hole that freedom so you have to look into that you know he never would’ve probably scored if it wasn’t for the hole but yeah that was a straight up tape down I thought we got rid of that with Kelvin Joseph lol ughh

Havic

Reaction score
Finally we decide to throw it to Lamb a bunch. Dude has 14 targets and is lighting it up.

Sydla

Reaction score
And here’s where the Commandrrs implode. Just like last time they played Philly.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Get rid of the block in the back foul on returns! it’s called way too often.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice 1st game by Will Levis
3 TDs, 0 turnovers
winning

Now, back to the Cowboys, now up 43-17

blueblood70

Reaction score
I swear, we can never have a clean return for a TD. Thanks Wright!
What do you mean you never have a clean return he had one in the first half I mean it wasn’t a touchdown but it was clean I need to just have that sort of memory that you don’t remember the one in the first half and I don’t member what it went for like 56 yards something like it was a long one That’s unfortunate I want the guy to get a touchdown his first win in the NFL and he has a problem but you know maybe that Block freed him up he never would’ve scored anywhere we have to keep it in you know perspective

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Going back to gloat and watch my Cowboys steamroll the Rams when suddenly a bunch of freaking Eagles/Wash on my screen be like…

giphy.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Just block straight up, you don't need to hold anyone. The only players that need to hold are linemen to keep the QB from being decapitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.