Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Forgot to post this earlier...

Team40Burger_BreakingT_shirt_540x.jpg

Aftershock

Reaction score
Nice Prescott for a touchdown anybody here think that maybe they worked on maybe opening up the office just a little bit or is this just because we got ahead of me I don’t know what it is but we’re on our third left tackle the line hasn’t been blocking well most of the game and yet that’s four touchdowns for Mr. Prescott
Wanna make sure we give the props to the player who had to overcome a lot of pressure today in and use his legs his mobility and he’s been on the money that interception probably is a completion of McKeon if you didn’t get tipped at the line so this is like the last two games Prescott has inserted himself possibly into the playcalling and making sure the office move no matter what the call is wanna make sure we give the props to the player who had to overcome a lot of pressure today in and use his legs his mobility and he’s been on the money that interception probably is a completion of McKeon if you didn’t get tipped at the line so this is like the last two games Prescott has inserted himself possibly into the playcalling and making sure the office moves no matter what the call is

Oh and all the chatter about CD Lamb not being a true number one are you guys idiots not you all the people in the media everybody I keep hearing and social media so he just isn’t that guy down in the bowl enough oh and Brandon Cox last two games showing up do you happen to take a step the last two weeks not today last week was wrong one wrong on the ladder say that really fast and this week is that second rung on the ladder oh and all the chatter about CeeDee Lamb not being a true number one are you guys idiots not you all the people in the media everybody I keep hearing and social media saying he just isn’t that guy down in the bowling up in Brandon Cox last two games showing up do you happen to take a step the last two weeks not today last week was wrong one rung on the ladder say that really fast in this week is that second rung on the ladder.

So really every conceivable narrative that a lot of the media in this place talked about over the bike over the last 12 days it’s all been busted everybody that was being picked on including Mike McCarthy and the playcalling is all busted up now literally everyone has come to play the Titans cooks Prescott lame everyone’s getting involved So really every conceivable narrative that a lot of the media in this place talked about over the bike over the last 12 days it’s all been busted everybody that was being picked on including Mike McCarthy and the playcalling is all busted up now literally everyone has come to play the Tes, cooks Prescott lame everyone’s getting involved

All this talk about these trades needing needing to be made and I’m watching the Eagles who made the trade it’s pretty much the only team that made a bunch of trades is losing to Washington last I checked
No one bothers to read your posts. Learn punctuation.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Crap. My Sunday NFL Ticket just switched the 'Boys game to the Washington-Philly game. I was getting that on NFLST anyway.
You would think Sunday Ticket would enable you to still view the Dallas game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Punt Evans, received at the 13, Turpind RUNNING FAST GETS A BLOCK RUNNING SUPER FAST TOUCH DOWN TURPIN BUT FLAGS ARE DOWN!

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
It looks like that Stafford/Goff trade worked out for both teams.

Rams easily won it in the first season when they won the Super Bowl but Stafford hasn't been the same after, now Goff looks better. Goff is 29 Stafford is 35.

shabazz

Reaction score
I get that, and I'm not going to lie, I'd love Henry lol, but this Oline could use some help (if at all possible).
I’d LOVE to get help at the Oline too……..if one came available the bidding would be through the roof.

Ill just settle for little old Davante Adams for now, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.