Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I do not understand this please help me understand I don’t understand why Micah Parsons needing to rest up for next weeks Eagles game is still out there when this game is out of hand I think you should be when Prescott goes to the sidelines in the back up comes in Micah Parsons helmet and cleats need to be taken and thrown in the trash. This is a lack of big picture thinking I did he wants to be in there he should be resting up for next weeks game is 12 extra minutes to not be running after a quarterback that’s how it should be
It points to a weak head coach that does not have complete authority. Or just a dumb head coach. Either way, it's dumb management/coaching that should not been seen at this level of football.

We've seen it all year. The only way it changes is if someone like Parsons gets hurt in garbage time

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The same thing the Dak haters are saying in here. BuT ItS ThE RaMs!!!
the word "hater" gets tossed around here which I state again is ridiculous and immature. As much as you are clearly one who is a "homer" why can you not unerstand that those of us who expect more of certain players are not haters? To be a fan should mean you can't be critical? It is entirely exhausing to be honest, especially when those who use the word have no cluse what a hater really is....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 3

Spread offense shotgun - Cooper Rush back, FADE TURPIN, underthrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.