Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Exactly IMO IT is a lack of control by Dan Quinn they should be resting up for next week‘s big game against the Eagles they have a shot to get a lot of extra rest and stop running after the quarterbacks and Young are still in there
You know it!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Too bad they couldn’t have given Trey Lance a few reps but he’s not the backup.

sacase

Reaction score
Ok I think I need to see trey.lance as the 2. That was a bad ball, really bad

Eddie

Reaction score
Why did they do that? What's with the unnecessary bomb? Just needed 3 yards for the first down.

JJ1986

Reaction score
Rush has no arm. When was the last time Dallas was winning comfortably in the 4th?

plasticman

Reaction score
Which fans are going to be more critical over their team's win, the Cowboys fans or the Eagles fans?

Seems like a silly question. However.......

Cydios

Reaction score
Can we not enjoy this before we have people start already predicting doom and gloom next week you do realize that we dropped 40 points on that same Eagles deep and Sam Howell just dropped a bunch of points on there supposed to be really really good with the Cowboys are smart the Eagles go out trying to get help on the back end it’s a parent they need it and the Cowboys need to not try to run the ball against that lined right up the middle all game for you to come out like they did today and throw the football lot loosen up the Defense wins in the tub at the Eagles when we should be enjoying this win. Can we not enjoy this before we have people start already predicting doom and gloom next week you do realize that we dropped 40 points on that same Eagles deep and Sam Howell just dropped a bunch of points on there supposed to be really really good with the Cowboys are smart the Eagles go out trying to get help on the back and it’s a parent they need it and the Cowboys need to not try to run the ball against that line right up the middle all game need to come out like they did today in throw the football lot loosen up the Defense wins in the tub at the Eagles we should be enjoying this win

I don’t get some of y’all you can never just let people be happy in Spanish you think that somehow we’re just gonna get one beat up next week did you just see them play every game this year the Eagles have been a dog right they are not blowing out teams early including the commanders Eagles still on your knees drooling over the Eagles

Cowboys fan and I can tell you right now I’m glad we have two relatively healthy teams about to meet each other so there’s no excuses but the Cowboys have played the Eagles well most games they don’t blow us out this is not the 49ers
You got chat ai goin?

Status
Not open for further replies.