Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Vikings did it last year and were significantly worse than their record. I assume the same applies here, but maybe to a lesser extent. The Eagles are not 7-1 good, but they are still a good team.
I agree I think that’s a good assessment the Eagles have struggled in every game this year they still got against teams we beat the crap out of so it’s gonna be a good game I’m glad that both Prescott and hertz are gonna be playing each other finally we don’t have excuses we’re gonna have healthy quarterbacks

So it’s gonna be a good game it’s gonna be a battle but anyone scared of the Eagles are just really not paying attention I mean the last eight games and played against eagles I mean I don’t know what Prescott is five and three against them Jalen hurts is yet to be Prescott I mean it should be a really good game but it’s not like we’re facing the 49ers that’s our demon right now that’s our monkey on the back is beating the 49ers

Prescott put up 40 points on them last year that’s the most points they’ve given up the entire year and I don’t know about this year too I mean we put more points against that defense that defense is struggling with Sam Howell and he struggled with Matt Jones

Reactions: CWR

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5

Shotgun 4 wide set - Rypien back, UNDER PRESSURE SACKED ARMSTRONG.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Such a typical dak game....against a midling team he looks great...we will be 5-2 and get killed by the eagles next week and we will all be right back to where we were 3 weeks ago
this game is on trend with how things have worked out with him...me the hater indeed hopes we can build on this game, but the past is ever present in my rear view cam

Cydios

Reaction score
I agree I think that’s a good assessment the Eagles have struggled in every game this year they still got against teams we beat the crap out of so it’s gonna be a good game I’m glad that both Prescott and hertz are gonna be playing each other finally we don’t have excuses we’re gonna have healthy quarterbacks

So it’s gonna be a good game it’s gonna be a battle but anyone scared of the Eagles are just really not paying attention I mean the last eight games and played against eagles I mean I don’t know what Prescott is five and three against them Jalen hurts is yet to be Prescott I mean it should be a really good game but it’s not like we’re facing the 49ers that’s our demon right now that’s our monkey on the back is beating the 49ers

Prescott put up 40 points on them last year that’s the most points they’ve given up the entire year and I don’t know about this year too I mean we put more points against that defense that defense is struggling with Sam Howell and he struggled with Matt Jones
The Dallas Cowboys have been putting on an absolute clinic against the LA Rams in tonight's game! It's a masterclass in football excellence, and the Cowboys are leaving no doubt that they are a force to be reckoned with this season.

From the opening kickoff, the Cowboys took control of the game and never looked back. Their offense has been a well-oiled machine, with their star quarterback delivering pinpoint passes and their running backs finding holes in the Rams' defense. The Cowboys' receiving corps has been making spectacular catches, and their offensive line is providing the kind of protection that dreams are made of.

But it's not just the offense that's shining. The Cowboys' defense has been relentless, putting immense pressure on the Rams' quarterback and stifling their running game. The Rams have been struggling to move the ball down the field, and every drive seems to end in frustration for them.

As the game progresses, it's becoming increasingly evident that the Cowboys are in a league of their own tonight. Their combination of skill, strategy, and teamwork is proving to be a winning formula. This performance is a testament to the hard work and preparation that the Cowboys have put into this season.

The Cowboys' fans are ecstatic, and social media is abuzz with excitement as they watch their team dominate the Rams. It's a reminder that the Cowboys are not just a team; they are a force to be reckoned with in the world of football. #cowboyszone #DALvsLAR #FootballExcellence

Xeven

Reaction score
Such a typical dak game....against a midling team he looks great...we will be 5-2 and get killed by the eagles next week and we will all be right back to where we were 3 weeks ago
He does good when the opposing team D line is weak. Eagles DL is not weak.

Surfguy

Reaction score
My gripe is the game was over at halftime and my boast is the game was over at halftime. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.