Cowboys vs Rams August 17th in Hawaii

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why?

Why are we playing a freaking preseason game in freaking Hawaii?
It does not matter , nothing going to happen in a ps game, starters may not play at all in ps.
We get to see guys play that they wont keep, or if they do keep they wont play.
PS has become a joke and not much fun to watch.

And they wont use same offense they would in reg season, so how they do does not matter either.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Garrett gets to plan another field trip for the boys. Yay! :flagwave:
I'd imagine he'd be pretty good at putting together a jammed pack & fun filled exciting itinerary to where those little fellers in his charge would be plumb tuckered out with the setting of the days sun,,,yeppers:starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
......and the Commish is Roger freaking Gooddell.

Next time it'll be Raiders vs the Browns in Zimbabwe........
I don't know about that! as I've heard tell that some fractional splinter group forces of BANTU irregulars are digging up previously slain Rhodesian regulars & slaying them once again,,, ya, it can get a little frenzied up past normal operating procedures in that particular A.O. at times,ya knowo_O

Fire407

Reaction score
Checked out prices out of curiosity on ticketmaster. For resale someone is asking $2750 per seat plus fees for front row seats. Probably a bargain for an exhibition game with no starters playing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't see the big deal really. They are in California flying to Hawaii how is that much different from being in California and having a pre season game on the east coast?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
That wasn't really a thing when I lived there. Commercial marketing to the masses using pineapple more than real life
It’s not a thing. It’s never been a thing. It never will be a thing.

Pineapples are fine and all, but most people don’t realize it’s a non-native fruit.