Video: Cowboys vs. Rams (full game)

dstovall5

Reaction score
Is this going to be up for awhile? Don't have time to watch it right now but Thursday or Friday I could.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Sweet thanks, I only was able to watch it via a crappy internet feed which seemed to love freezing right before every snap.

rafaelgreco

Reaction score
Thank you very much . I live in mexico and it was televised by a channel in Spanish and Mexican commentators are boring and annoying :thumbup:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch.

Watching closely, 2 things stand out about this defense.

1. A lot of times, players were positioned well to make a play but just did not or could not seal the deal. Many times on 3rd down. The issues were of the fundamental variety. Maybe some of this gets cleaned up over time.

2. This has to be the least physical Cowboys defense I can recall. Its almost embarrassing to watch compared to some of the other games on yesterday. Not sure this can be changed now. McClain really is the only player who plays with force.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks a bunch.

Watching closely, 2 things stand out about this defense.

1. A lot of times, players were positioned well to make a play but just did not or could not seal the deal. Many times on 3rd down. The issues were of the fundamental variety. Maybe some of this gets cleaned up over time.
Yes, this defense has a lot of "almost" type plays where they almost made a really good play. I much prefer that to a bunch of plays where they look lost.
2. This has to be the least physical Cowboys defense I can recall. Its almost embarrassing to watch compared to some of the other games on yesterday. Not sure this can be changed now. McClain really is the only player who plays with force.

Hitchens had a decent game at MLB, but they missed the presence and intimidation factor that comes with McClain.