Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

khiladi

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2353605 said:
2 games behind the Giants and we have'nt played them yet. I'm not really sure if that is good or bad.

We are behind the Commanders... We lost to them.. ANd they have Zorn as a coach... And JC as a QB...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Woods;2353481 said:
I actually would make Garrett HC and see what he can do.

I don't think this team is going to play hard for Wade. He's lost them.

I agree

stiletto

Reaction score
Bach;2353596 said:
All you seem to care about is Jerry.

He's done nothing without Jimmy's players. I'm a fan of the team, not the idiot that ran them into the ground once and is now in the process of doing it again.

Anyone that doesn't hate Jerr-uhhh by now has to be mentally ********. The guy is a train-wreck and so has this team since Jimmy left. He deserves very little credit for ANYTHING in the scope of things. In a lot of ways we fans are the schmucks because we keep buying tickets jerseys, and t-shirts. We are like Jerry -- ENABLERS...

kbman

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2353601 said:
We are STILL the Dallas fricken Cowboys. Even though we don't look like it now. He will have no problem selling tickets.

If that's what you want to believe.

bigE79

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2353608 said:
That's the most garbage thing I've ever heard. Every post of yours is a bash of Jerry. It's sickening.

Like I said you're a hypocrite. Who hired Jimmy? Jerry did. Who made the Herschel Walker trade. Jerry did. HE WAS THE GM. Who made the trade for Haley. JERRY DID.

Go stick your agenda driven head in the ground.
:bravo:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
newlander;2353619 said:
So when does Red take over for WAde? Not saying he's the answer, just wondering...............

1-3 over the last 4...losses to Arizona and St. Louis...I'd do it now.

silver

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2353590 said:
All you guys that watch ESPN or listen to raido, you're going to have to have some thick skin tomorrow. Everything football related is going to eat Dallas alive tomorrow.

and with good reason. this is the most pathetic drubbing we've had since the lions trounced us in the 91' playoffs. we looked totally lost out there.

i'm sure we'll be ok vs tampa next week. we're home, hopefully romo will be back. we got to get back to the basics. and yes jerry deserves a lot of blame for this mess. he created a circus athmosphere and the results don't begin to tell the whole story.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2353608 said:
That's the most garbage thing I've ever heard. Every post of yours is a bash of Jerry. It's sickening.

Like I said you're a hypocrite. Who hired Jimmy? Jerry did. Who made the Herschel Walker trade. Jerry did. HE WAS THE GM. Who made the trade for Haley. JERRY DID.

Go stick your agenda driven head in the ground.

That's right, you care more about Jerry than the team.

He thinks he can hire idiots and buy a team. It doesn't work that way. And the only reason we ever won a SB with him as owner is because of Jimmy. And the only reason Jerry hired him is because he knew him because they were college teammates. I guarantee if Jerry had hired Switzer in '89 instead, we'd be looking at 30+ year Super Bowl drought.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2353600 said:
We can not wait that long that will mean 2 more loses and we will be under .500 and the chances of the playoffs become very very small.

It has to Happen tonight and get it going and take the chance now

Firing your coach is the fastest way to end the season. Have you ever seen an interim coach accomplish anything? I don't think so, and to fire the coach with all the current injuries would be very unfair, regardless of how we were playing previously.

Anyone who thinks Wade Phillips will be fired during the season is dreaming. We could lose every game the rest of the season and I don't think JJ would fire his head coach unless there were an obvious blowup/meltdown in the locker room or something.

newlander

Reaction score
Thanks Billy: so would I, just wondering what some of you guys think. Today was.........well............... pathetic.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cbz40;2353609 said:
Thanks Clove...Great job as always.
You're welcome, sorry about the issue between myself and Rack, but honestly guy, I wouldn't shoot a guy, I might throw a rock at him. :D

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2353636 said:
Anyone that doesn't hate Jerr-uhhh by now has to be mentally ********. The guy is a train-wreck and so has this team since Jimmy left. He deserves very little credit for ANYTHING in the scope of things. In a lot of ways we fans are the schmucks because we keep buying tickets jerseys, and t-shirts. We are like Jerry -- ENABLERS...

Yep. But many of these guys have Jerry fatheads over their beds and always drink his kool-aid.

tnbk

Reaction score
wayne motley;2353659 said:
Firing your coach is the fastest way to end the season. Have you ever seen an interim coach accomplish anything? I don't think so, and to fire the coach with all the current injuries would be very unfair, regardless of how we were playing previously.

Anyone who thinks Wade Phillips will be fired during the season is dreaming. We could lose every game the rest of the season and I don't think JJ would fire his head coach unless there were an obvious blowup/meltdown in the locker room or something.

Well the Rams interim coach just knocked the snot out of us.....

newlander

Reaction score
(that's 2 in a row INTERIM COACH Haslett has won)Man, I've got so many emotions running through me right now. Pissed, annoyed, sad, embarrassed, confused, etc..................if a lot of us feel this way how does Jerry NOT fire Captain Kangaroo tomorrow?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Bach;2353654 said:
That's right, you care more about Jerry than the team.

You have no idea what I care or don't care about. If you think you do, then I can say you care more about bashing Jerry than the team.

He thinks he can hire idiots and buy a team. It doesn't work that way.

No he doesn't. He's done everything in his power to make this team better. Was Parcells an idiot? You're an agenda driven troll.

And the only reason we ever won a SB with him as owner is because of Jimmy.

Yeah. He hired the coach. He's the GM. That's part of his job title so that gives him credit. Loss for you.

And the only reason Jerry hired him is because he knew him because they were college teammates. I guarantee if Jerry had hired Switzer in '89 instead, we'd be looking at 30+ year Super Bowl drought.

You have no idea why he hired or didn't hire him because you're clueless with your anti-JJ glasses on. I know JJ did a terrible job post-Switzer, but ever since then he's tried to right the ship. Unlike you, where you're still stuck in your fantasy that it's all JJ's fault from now until forever.

You would think he must of slept with your girlfriend or beat you in some business venture that cost you millions.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
wayne motley;2353659 said:

Have you ever seen an interim coach accomplish anything?

We all just saw an interim coach beat the crap out of our team. Previously winless Rams have won 2 games after naming Haslett the Coach.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Strahan: Roy Williams thought he was still in Detroit!

OUCH!

That's going to leave a mark.

Viper

Reaction score
Clove;2353667 said:
You're welcome, sorry about the issue between myself and Rack, but honestly guy, I wouldn't shoot a guy, I might throw a rock at him. :D

Clove you did good, like always...don't worry about it.