Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 7 10/19/ Noon @ St Louis........... 2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
.......Vs .......
stlouis_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations and thoughts in this thread ....Thank You.

NOTE: All other game related threads will be merged into the Game Thread.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
bellechase;2352758 said:
Does he even make the flight home. I say leave him in St. Louis.
If I were Jerry Jones, I would fire him in the locker room right now, and tell him to get out. I would let Garrett take over until I have talks with Cowher.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I am getting closer and closer to agreeing with you, this defense is absolute ****, giving up 3rd and whatevers ALL OVER THE PLACE

Silverstar

Reaction score
Down by 21....this team needs a spark NOW!

If he doesn't make a QB change....I say leave him.

:mad:

rob1son

Reaction score
I think it is time for Wade to go. This team is getting worse not better.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I think Wade has lost the respect of this team. I think he's basically chosen Stewart over the players, and that's why we're getting half-assed efforts from the players. Stewart is horrible. Unfortunately, some people just are in way over their heads.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I thought it'd be a tough game but I didnt see this coming.

Forget getting the team READY to play, they dont even look like they WANT to play. Wade's lost the team. His defense is garbage and he cant motivate anybody.

I'm dead honest when I say that right now I'd rather watch the 1-15 Cowboys than this group.

But I guess I'm just being a chicken little though right? They can surely fix all of this before the playoffs.

:rolleyes:

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Brad has a QB Rating of 21... 6 of 18....

Romo with a broken pinkie can do better than that, i honestly dont care if we risk our season by bringing Romo in, We if we lose today, thats it for this team..

utrunner07

Reaction score
Silverstar;2352785 said:
Down by 21....this team needs a spark NOW!

If he doesn't make a QB change....I say leave him.

:mad:

Im just going to come right out and say it.

If Wade sticks with Brad I am going to be pissed because he did not even attempt to take a shot...

If Wade goes to Romo I am going to be pissed because he is risking the starters entire season for one game....

I have said that Wade needs to stay until the season is over....no longer will I say that.... Wade needs to get the boot....

That being said lets not forget who the real coach is....his name starts with a J and its not Jason.

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
Instead of take a chance with 4th and 8 at the 40 yard line?? I know the defense can't be trusted but does Wade know the team is down by 17?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2352798 said:
I thought it'd be a tough game but I didnt see this coming.

Forget getting the team READY to play, they dont even look like they WANT to play. Wade's lost the team. His defense is garbage and he cant motivate anybody.

I'm dead honest when I say that right now I'd rather watch the 1-15 Cowboys than this group.

But I guess I'm just being a chicken little though right? They can surely fix all of this before the playoffs.

:rolleyes:

Careful. Someone might call you a quitter, hater, or whiner.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Jason Garrett sucks. Wow, how bad can playcalling be....

*** are we doing running those ******** delay with Marion again week after week. They haven't worked in a month. Teams send their LB's shooting gaps on us so those delays are the worst possible plays to run.

The Defense sucks but at least you can look at Jenkins and Scandrick and say they are rookies. This offense can't even get first downs. This is just pathetic.

If we fire Wade we need to let whomever comes in from the outside overhaul the entire staff. Screw handing the ball to Garrett.

BlueStarFan

Reaction score
If I was Jerry, Wade doesn't fly back with the team tonight. That would send a message to the team. Also cut Carpenter.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
djtavo;2352805 said:
Brad has a QB Rating of 21... 6 of 18....

Romo with a broken pinkie can do better than that, i honestly dont care if we risk our season by bringing Romo in, We if we lose today, thats it for this team..

I don't think if we lose today we lose out season. It's only 7 games in.

We can still win this game, our defense NEEDS to step up and we have to pound Barber like we did the first drive.

parchy

Reaction score
Well, no, the season's not over when we lose today. But it will be if Romo's pinkie turns into mush... which is likely because our offensive line has completely quit on this team.