Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread ***

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
1st place!

Lets go Lions! Potential for a huge week in the division for us!

roughneck266

Reaction score
Havent enjoyed a game like that in quite a while. I hope it gives these guys some confidence. Go Lions!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Good win. D played great the whole game and we finally ran the ball with success. Romo was solid. Don't get over confident though cause the Rams are pretty bad.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Great game....defense was amazing and the offense was very good.

Just great effort all around.

Ender

Reaction score
great all around game.... hopefully we can keep some consistency going into next week.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I really like the price I paid for the Madden NFL Ticket package but it kind of sucks to have a bout 12 second delay.

It is fine though cause I get to watch the whole game.

The Natural

Reaction score
Great all around game. Defense was incredible. Shout out to Wilcox for a good first start

DFWJC

Reaction score
Huge drive by the Lions.
If they get 7 here, game over.
Come on, Detroit.

Go Cowboys!

dstovall5

Reaction score
I remember a couple days ago there were a couple of people saying Romo is on the decline and he's past his prime. How the heck they can judge that off of 2 weeks bewilders me, but those people still somehow managed to come up with that conclusion. So what do those same people say now? Still think Romo is on the decline, or was that just a knee-jerk reaction to bash Romo? Eat. Crow.
Dallas played spectacular today, overall as a Team they played wonderful, though I'm sure there will be a few to find something to complain about this week. If we show up like today then we can compete against any team in the NFL! Enjoy the blowout this week, they don't happen often. :D

P.S Calvin Johnson is a a beast! Whoop dat *** Lions!

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Underrated game ball goes Mo Claiborne.

The dude was the whipping boy of the week all week long.

Started off the game with an impressive open field hit...I say hit...not tackle...because he impaled the Rams receiver.

And did nothing all day but shut down some very quick very Rams pass catchers. Givens and Austin are on fantasy teams for a reason.

That deep pass defense in the 4th was dang impressive.

He is my underrated star of the day.