Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread ***

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford to Calvin ...TD!

Also, what a huge turnaround in Cincy!!!

Replay...tick, tick, tick

Either way, 3 minute for Rodgers is a lot of time. Although, believe it or not, Rodgers track record while losing late in games is not stellar.

Cincy has overcome 4 turnovers to somehow take the lead.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I remember a couple days ago there were a couple of people saying Romo is on the decline and he's past his prime. How the heck they can judge that off of 2 weeks bewilders me, but those people still somehow managed to come up with that conclusion. So what do those same people say now? Still think Romo is on the decline, or was that just a knee-jerk reaction to bash Romo? Eat. Crow.
Dallas played spectacular today, overall as a Team they played wonderful, though I'm sure there will be a few to find something to complain about this week. If we show up like today then we can compete against any team in the NFL! Enjoy the blowout this week, they don't happen often. :D

P.S Calvin Johnson is a a beast! Whoop dat *** Lions!
1 word - Rams.

visionary

Reaction score
Great game by the team as a whole, the rams are a good team
lets not under-sell this dominating performance
this is what happens when you make the other team respect the run

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
1 word - Rams.

The Rams aren't a superbowl contender...but they beat the Cardinals....and they only lost to the Falcons by 7....and many put the Falcons as the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC behind only the Seahawks, 49ers and possibly packers.

They have good skill talent and a very good front 4.

This is a win to feel good about.

But we still have work to do.

And even if the Rams are terrible...we did what we are supposed to do. Give a terrible team no hope from the opening gun.

noletime95

Reaction score
The Rams aren't a superbowl contender...but they beat the Cardinals....and they only lost to the Falcons by 7....and many put the Falcons as the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC behind only the Seahawks, 49ers and possibly packers.

But we still have work to do.

And even if the Rams are terrible...we did what we are supposed to do. Give a terrible team no hope from the opening gun.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Good win. D played great the whole game and we finally ran the ball with success. Romo was solid. Don't get over confident though cause the Rams are pretty bad.

Before the game a bunch of the experts picked the Rams. Their message board had them winning easy. Bad, no. Depends on who's viewpoint.

lwehlers

Reaction score
what a great win today. a stress free game, could not have asked for anything more. the offense did a great job of controlling the clock and defense was outstanding.

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
The Eagles loss to the Chiefs and this result puts our loss to them in perspective. Big D on the move!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

But we still have work to do

I loved this win, I promise you. I was jumping up and down like a jr high cheer leader, I just want us to go up against some strong contenders and play EXACTLY like we played today. My dream is the playoffs and then the Super Bowl. I care about wins like this because we need them, but we need to continue this. If we do, THEN, we're legit.

Ender

Reaction score
The reality is.... Teams lose to teams like the rams.

THAT WAS NOT US TODAY!

TCB

I agree, im just hoping they can find some consistency. Play like that every game... The Defense has been awesome though..