Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You really should cool it on those glass ash trays GORCO,,, now you got to butt yer' cigs out on the coffee table or an empty beer can or maybe the floor!o_O
And when they shatter, they leave hundreds of " no see 'em" shards that YOU WILL FIND LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD:lmao:
its the tv that smashed that is giving me pause...just a little more expensive than ash tray

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A side of yew we ave not seen, ruffian! Off with you! You are obviously of not of the-manor-born quality we seek!
Obviously,,,, as coming from a narrow viewed perfumed pampered parlor pansy of purloined status ,I'm nonplussed in yer' prudishly presentation of pompous peculationo_O

Later gator:grin:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Obviously,,,, as coming from a narrow viewed perfumed pampered parlor pansy of purloined status ,I'm nonplussed in yer' prudishly presentation of pompous peculationo_O

Later gator:grin:
Alliteration is so passe! Only I use it well and only I am licensed to use it!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
How is the hangover??
Ya, since I sleep till the crack of noon, the worst mostly went unnoticedo_O
In fact ,I'm pretty grateful for my many blessings:thumbup:
Thanks for the concerns, poor GORCO is out a flat screen, I'm just out the $80 bar tab;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yup, you're mad and making it personal which displays your character. Cool story bro.
So, yer' a judge of character,heh?
What's telling of yer' character posting on a defeated fan board other than your obviously a needledicked fuzzy raisin sized balled pathetic loser in life and you seemingly are extracting some form of yet to have attained satisfaction in life by flapping yer' pie hole amongst folks that more than likely should you catch them in the rare wrong mood would prolly just cut you up and use you for fish bait,,,er,,,prolly so, I'd imagineo_O

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
For the X and O gurus, what adjustment did Wade Phillips made to shut our offense down completely after half time? And i hate our qbs have to do miraculous escapes to make simple plays, seen a lot of Romo do that and now Dak is forced to make houdini kind of plays to move chains or get first downs

Wade called a lot of run blitzes and his secondary pressed the receivers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So Bisaccia tells him to field that punt? I doubt it.
That's a player who thinks he is still in college and let his ego get the best of him.
My point was he should have been told not to field the punt . As we were in the lead and there's no sense to be taking chances.
He also ran kickoffs out, even one 8 yards deep!
That suggests coach leaves it up to him.
Better to just take ball at 25.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Did the coaches tell him to muff the punt? Pretty sure they expect him to catch it.
He caught it then was fumbled when he was hit they're supposed to teach him how to set for a punt how to catch it and when to fair catch it and when to not fair catch.
they haven't done a very good job of that they know he's a rookie.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
So, yer' a judge of character,heh?
What's telling of yer' character posting on a defeated fan board other than your obviously a needledicked fuzzy raisin sized balled pathetic loser in life and you seemingly are extracting some form of yet to have attained satisfaction in life by flapping yer' pie hole amongst folks that more than likely should you catch them in the rare wrong mood would prolly just cut you up and use you for fish bait,,,er,,,prolly so, I'd imagineo_O

Interesting. So as a supporter of this forum, you like to make it personal to... classy.

I'd like you to quote a post of mine that's direspectful. Even after your loss... I'll wait.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
Wade called a lot of run blitzes and his secondary pressed the receivers.

We had too, Zeke was making a difference in the first half. Dez is obviously still a stud WR who beat a very good corner in Trumaine Johnson quite a few times. Johnson won some battles too, but Dez still had a good day. So we picked our poison, and decided that we weren't gonna let Zeke beat us. It helped that our pass rush was having success as well.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Interesting. So as a supporter of this forum, you like to make it personal to... classy.

I'd like you to quote a post of mine that's direspectful. Even after your loss... I'll wait.
So,you'd "Like",, heh?
Let me know how that
works out for you while you wait o_O

Your Team has did pretty good so far in the first quarter of the season, but since you feel compelled to piss on my mailbox post,Sports Fan!
I've summoned spirits of old,very dark, very powerful ,they are at this very moment laying the ground work of your fast out of the gate franchise to soon be hobbled and holpen,,,,and it's ALL ON YOU!
RAMS won't win the NFCwest o_O

J_Robinson

Reaction score
So,you'd "Like",, heh?
Let me know how that
works out for you while you wait o_O

Your Team has did pretty good so far in the first quarter of the season, but since you feel compelled to piss on my mailbox post,Sports Fan!
I've summoned spirits of old,very dark, very powerful ,they are at this very moment laying the ground work of your fast out of the gate franchise to soon be hobbled and holpen,,,,and it's ALL ON YOU!
RAMS won't win the NFCwest o_O

There is football talk!!!!

Yes, they have. But it's still very early, and this win was a big one for confidence, but gotta beat those divisional opponents.

As for you guys, it is clear that the division is still wide open. But I tell you what, the Commanders and the Eagles are both solid teams. Like us, you guys will have to beat those teams to make the playoffs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Zeke is a bust.
Dak is a 4th rounder for a reason - scrub.
Zack Martin is a bum.
Jaylon Smith is a bust.
Taco Charlton is a bust.
Jeff Fisher can fix this team.

Things I've learned at the Zone since Sunday. :rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Zeke is a bust.
Dak is a 4th rounder for a reason - scrub.
Zack Martin is a bum.
Jaylon Smith is a bust.
Taco Charlton is a bust.
Jeff Fisher can fix this team.

Things I've learned at the Zone since Sunday. :rolleyes:
*FOLLOWING* now