Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

Maverick84

Reaction score
Good post brother. Some may be irrational, ands it's expected that most are. But yeah, that's why I havnt posted much since the game ended. Thanks for the congrats by the way.
congrats? what? you didn't do anything lol

J_Robinson deserves ZERO congrats. YOU didn't do a damn thing

stop being silly, people

Reactions: BAT

haleyrules

Reaction score
switzer_ryan-hs_0.jpg
Well, he will never be hanged, his neck his bigger than his head.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha!! No such thing as bad whiskey!!

Copy that,but there are bad whiskey makers, I'd briefly met an old blind man during my day gig as a service technician,he said him and some friends bought and drunk some bad shine, he said they were late teens or early 20's (4or5 of them) said it killed most of them, said he was glad to have lived(he was prolly late 70's or early 80's when I'd talked to him)

J_Robinson

Reaction score
congrats? what? you didn't do anything lol

J_Robinson deserves ZERO congrats. YOU didn't do a damn thing

stop being silly, people

You mad bro? I supported my team, that's good enough in my book. Why the hate? What did I do to you? Don't be a sore loser

Maverick84

Reaction score
You mad bro? I supported my team, that's good enough in my book. Why the hate? What did I do to you? Don't be a sore loser
you supported your team. congratulations! good job J_Robinson, the trophy ceremony will be held at a date yet to be announced....

congratulations! you support so good.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Copy that,but there are bad whiskey makers, I'd briefly met an old blind man during my day gig as a service technician,he said him and some friends bought and drunk some bad shine, he said they were late teens or early 20's (4or5 of them) said it killed most of them, said he was glad to have lived(he was prolly late 70's or early 80's when I'd talked to him)
Shine is a different story. I have sipped some bad tasting shine...like drinkin fire...distilled rage. Too old for that now!! I drank a bottle of Vodka tonight and ate greasy cheeseburgers!! Too old for that too!!:)

J_Robinson

Reaction score
Out played us?/ Well I guess if you call getting the W instead of the L outplaying OK, but the stats don't indicate you out played us. What sticks out to me is one muffed punt that put you on thee 18 and led to your first TD score, that and a few other mistakes. None the less you got the W Good luck! http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2017100106

Meh. Yalls defense struggled to stop anything, our defense made plays in the second half with adjustments. Plus, the obvious, so yeah, we out played y'all. Check out the second half stats and observe everything; from TOP to offensive yardage, it's pretty clear.

Everyone turns the ball over, it's football. Weather you capitalize on it or not is what matters; we did.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
you supported your team. congratulations! good job J_Robinson, the trophy ceremony will be held at a date yet to be announced....

congratulations! you support so good.

Yup, you're mad and making it personal which displays your character. Cool story bro.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
lol, do you really think you deserve congratulations? go ahead and say yes, lol

Ask your comrade, he's the one who said it. If you're bored, I only have 55 posts, so you can go through each one and see if I ask for a handout. ;)

Better yet, see if I dog or criticize with personal insults, you may learn something.

Maverick84

Reaction score
You have a young promising QB. He played well, but perhaps even more importantly, your coaching staff made adjustments and exploited some weaknesses.

Hopefully it lasts a while-- teams typically adjust to young coaches and eventually people are like "lol why did they hire that KID!?".

That said, it would be great if the Rams keep up the growth and feel good story; it would be great for the league.

But word of advice; get the hell out of here man.

You're not going to encounter rational people right now, and the respectful thing to do would be to let people vent in peace without agitation.

Congrats on the win. Give our NFCE opponents hell.

explain exactly how J_Robinson 1) deserves congratulations on a win that he has nothing to do with and 2) how J_Robinson will give "our NFCE opponents hell"

J_Robinson

Reaction score
explain exactly how J_Robinson 1) deserves congratulations on a win that he has nothing to do with and 2) how J_Robinson will give "our NFCE opponents hell"

Listen bud, Nova was being a class act in his post. If you see where he said 'The respectful thing to do would be to let people vent in peace', I responded to that with respect. However, you come on, and start making it personal for no reason. Now you're making it look like I'm putting Nova on the spot... real mature. I digress and place ya on block, good luck being civil.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Listen bud, Nova was being a class act in his post. If you see where he said 'The respectful thing to do would be to let people vent in peace', I responded to that with respect. However, you come on, and start making it personal for no reason. Now you're making it look like I'm putting Nova on the spot... real mature. I digress and place ya on block, good luck being civil.
congratulations, give our NFCE opponents hell

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Shine is a different story. I have sipped some bad tasting shine...like drinkin fire...distilled rage. Too old for that now!! I drank a bottle of Vodka tonight and ate greasy cheeseburgers!! Too old for that too!!:)
Greasy cheeseburgers,,, yum-yum:D I had a lb. of BBQ wings at the bar with sauce so thick I had to go wash my stash :lmao:
I've got one ol' boy still up in Oklahoma that putz's around with the pot and tubing,,, stillo_O it's pop skull after sitting and drinking a quart jar of it with him:facepalm:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Greasy cheeseburgers,,, yum-yum:D I had a lb. of BBQ wings at the bar with sauce so thick I had to go wash my stash :lmao:
I've got one ol' boy still up in Oklahoma that putz's around with the pot and tubing,,, stillo_O it's pop skull after sitting and drinking a quart jar of it with him:facepalm:

Sounds like somewhere in eastern Oklahoma.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Sounds like somewhere in eastern Oklahoma.
,:omg:,,er,,,perhaps,,, ah,,,,maybe
:lmao:

My mother's grandparents were moonshiner's during prohibition and the county sheriff would sit on the double doors leading to the basement telling the feds there wasn't nothing here and they were wasting their time searching these folks:lmao:,,well after they knew where they lived they went back out without the sheriff and searched that basement and popped them, her granddad had to do 6 months jail while her grandmother worked the farm,then she had to serve 6 months after gramps got out,,, :starspin:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Meh. Yalls defense struggled to stop anything, our defense made plays in the second half with adjustments. Plus, the obvious, so yeah, we out played y'all. Check out the second half stats and observe everything; from TOP to offensive yardage, it's pretty clear.

Everyone turns the ball over, it's football. Weather you capitalize on it or not is what matters; we did.
Yo mamma!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A side of yew we ave not seen, ruffian! Off with you! You are obviously of not of the-manor-born quality we seek!