Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

CWR

Reaction score
I'm rooting for losses from here on. I want the draft pick. It's a rich year for quarterbacks.

Hopefully Zeke serves that suspension starting next week. It's complete BS woman pandering nonsense that he's suspended at all but it's inevitable that he'll have to serve it so let's do it now. Helps us lose now to win later.

I'm not happy about it. I don't feel like wearing cheese on my head next week but you have to look big picture.

Lol, your riddiculous my friend. I love it. I DON'T agree with it but no one can accuse you of sitting on the fence.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Goff is benefiting from the same thing Dak did last year, a decent o-line and a stellar running game. Gurney is taking so much pressure off Goff and that will allow your young QB to ease into the job. It's a good situation for him to be in. What he ends up as is anybody's guess but he's at the right team to develop, imo.

Yes, the Rams looked like we looked on offense last year, and their defense is better than anything we've fielded since Wade left.

CWR

Reaction score
You have a young promising QB. He played well, but perhaps even more importantly, your coaching staff made adjustments and exploited some weaknesses.

Hopefully it lasts a while-- teams typically adjust to young coaches and eventually people are like "lol why did they hire that KID!?".

That said, it would be great if the Rams keep up the growth and feel good story; it would be great for the league.

But word of advice; get the hell out of here man.

You're not going to encounter rational people right now, and the respectful thing to do would be to let people vent in peace without agitation.

Congrats on the win. Give our NFCE opponents hell.

Speaking of irrational, why in the hell are thier helmets white and uniform yellow?

JS22

Reaction score
No, WE won the game. Goff played just as good if not better than Dak. He's also been better this season. And yes, you're lucky to have Dak; he's a good player. Goff may not be a "stud" yet, but he's showing the naysayers that he's well on his way.

We? Pretty quick shower and media session. You guys already on the plane?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, it was a good game. Obviously the questionable holding call on the 2-pt conversion sticks out. But y'all had two more attempts to overcome that, if indeed it was holding (judgment call). We had a Robert Woods TD called back and we were able to overcome that. Can't tell you how many offensive line holding calls were missed against our D line who wrecked y'all. Say what ya want about a call here or there, we executed, didn't turn the ball over, and out played y'all. Not to mention that we could have had another INT that was dropped, but so could have yall. Anyways, good game guys, and the best of luck to ya.

This is how bad it is. We're being lectured to by a Rams fan.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No one cares for this stupid joke. You had the same schtick when Dak won the rookie offensive player of the year. He just had a 3 td and 1 int game and put up 30. This isn't 2015

I really think Risen would love to see Dak fail because it would make his initial stance and his "joking" right about him. I think nothing would make him feel more complete than Dak failing and Wentz succeeding.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What they say when they begin to think I was right again and just. can't. stand. it. ....

I really think Risen would love to see Dak fail because it would make his initial stance and his "joking" right about him. I think nothing would make him feel more complete than Dak failing and Wentz succeeding.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I was hoping they would open the playbook for Dak this year, but it seems that the same game plans they used for Weeden and Cassel have been brought out of the drawer, and back in use.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
If this is the game you call Dak out in, I'd like to see Wentz put up 30 with zero help from defense or special teams. The Eagles constantly put up ST points and create turnovers for Wentz.

Reactions: CWR

jwitten82

Reaction score
TalkativeElaborateCygnet-max-1mb.gif
Im ready bro. LETS GO

J_Robinson

Reaction score
McVay was a great pick up for Goff career. Goes to show u how coaching can effect a team. I like McVay offense.

Pivotal IMO. We have something awesome in the making, of course I'm bias right now. However, as I mentioned previously, this is a completely rebuilt offense.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
Man this was a total team loss Defense,Special Teams and Offense.
It is looking pretty worrisome.
Yep plenty of blame to go around for this one. The offense mailed it in for 3/4 of the 2nd half. The defense was invisible. The pass rush was nonexistent. Special Teams was a let down. The running game was lackluster again, minus Alfred Morris' long run. The coaches looked just as confused as the players. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No one is absolved from blame this week.

lopey

Reaction score
This defence is awful. Secondary can't cover anyone. And coaching on d didn't help. Offends scores 30 we should win.