Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Pre Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys win big today.

Bold Predictions: Micah 3 sacks / Bell - 2 TFL's, 1 INT / TP - 1 Rushing TD, 55 Rec. yards - 1 Receiving TD / CD - 125 yards, TD /
Dak - 310 yards, 3 TD; 45 rushing yards

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Motorola

Reaction score
Hey it would seem we have the elusive early game for the Cowboys.
Seems like they always have the second game or the night games.
14 of the 17-game Cowboys 2023 schedule were or will be the late Sunday afternoon /SNF / MNF/ TNF /Thanksgiving / Saturday night kickoff times.
Other than the Rams game today, the only other Noon Texas time start is on the road v. Panthers the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
The season finale @ the Commanders kickoff time is TBD - as it is with the most of the or other teams - subject to how the races for division titles \ playoff spot look entering week 18.

Motorola

Reaction score
Cowboys win big today.

Bold Predictions: Micah 3 sacks / Bell - 2 TFL's, 1 INT / TP - 1 Rushing TD, 55 Rec. yards - 1 Receiving TD / CD - 125 yards, TD /
Dak - 310 yards, 3 TD; 45 rushing yards
Detailed numbers for individual players - but no final score prediction other than a "win big"?

pitt33

Reaction score
Always like the early time slot.

Doesn’t interrupt Sunday dinner.

Let’s hope for a big home win.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Is it big changes you expect or hope for if the team does not win as big as you would like?
What i hope/like hasn't happened in a long long time.

Every year changes happen, when you got the talent but the team isn't playing up to the talent something has to change.

Do those possible changes make you nervous?

Jarntt

Reaction score
So those of you complaining we shouldn’t have gotten rid of Maher this year have been awfully quiet on the topic. Maher just cut and our guy is thriving.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What i hope/like hasn't happened in a long long time.

Every year changes happen, when you got the talent but the team isn't playing up to the talent something has to change.

Do those possible changes make you nervous?
Bold> no. What makes me nervous is the outcome of a game that I am watching or playing. I may be nervous or apprehensive of which player may get picked in the draft.

I am not nervous of reactions or even non-reactions made by this franchise's decision makers in-season. The same decision makers who kicked veteran Tony Banks to the curb in favor of Quincy Carter at the start of his rookie season. The same decision makers who ridded themselves of Wade Phillips midseason but kept Jason Garrett for complete seasons. The same decision makers who backed a rookie backup quarterback instead of a veteran quarterback during a probable Super Bowl run season--despite no rookie quarterback ever winning or ever competing in a Super Bowl.

Perhaps 'Does a possible change or non-change piss you off?' might be a better question in my case, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.