Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Pre Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I believe the cowboys win today but is anyone else concerned about the rams 2 receivers eating our secondaries lunch?

Our Dline must dominate because of stafford has time it could spell trouble
You should be more worried about the offense that has trouble finding the endzone. Someone needs to remind Dak and McCarthy that the field is 100 yards, not 60.

acr731

Reaction score

I am so stoked right now.

That looks so much cleaner than Philadelphia. Won't have to worry about anyone getting blinded by the sunlight today either. Gloomy weather here today.

starfan1

Reaction score
You should be more worried about the offense that has trouble finding the endzone. Someone needs to remind Dak and McCarthy that the field is 100 yards, not 60.
There is concern there I wont dismiss that. The Oline is not a strength . The scheme hasn’t helped the running game and the qb can be a deer in headlights when pressured

I’m more concerned on the other side of the ball and stopping their passing game

blueblood70

Reaction score
the game passed Solari by about 20 years ago. Terrible hire.
I don't know who you're talking to or why you're talking about that coach on this thread but why do people say that I mean you think Mike McCarthy Bill Belichick the Seattle Seahawks coach there's a lot of older coaches still in this league what you don't know is the league really hasn't changed that much in 20 years they may have changed their approach but it hasn't really changed I've seen some super great offenses back in the 70s where they lined up four guys they've done it in the run and shoot they've had crazy aerial assaults it's never just about just running big dudes behind big dudes stopping with big slow dudes...

There's very little wrinkles that have been brought to the new game they just regurgitated and tweaked the old ones... I mean the best thing we could hope for for most coaches is they're running a lot of the same place they just gotta do it in different formations with different motions and not allow the defense to get an early read on what's coming but there are only so many plays that ever been invented in football and they're not really inventing new ones....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That looks so much cleaner than Philadelphia. Won't have to worry about anyone getting blinded by the sunlight today either. Gloomy weather here today.
Sun usually not a problem until late afternoon anyway. The 2 home 3:25 games, so far not an issue. I think mostly overcast those days as well.
We have 2 more more 3:25 games. The other home games are at night.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I wish I could open hand smack this guy right now. Maybe a little eye tap to send the message.

acr731

Reaction score
There is concern there I wont dismiss that. The Oline is not a strength . The scheme hasn’t helped the running game and the qb can be a deer in headlights when pressured

I’m more concerned on the other side of the ball and stopping their passing game
If the o'line is such a problem then explain why they can move the ball fairly well between the 20's? The o'line excuse is nothing more than a lame excuse.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
0-2 against the NFC west so far. Got dominated in both games. Let’s change that trend starting today.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

I wish I could open hand smack this guy right now. Maybe a little eye tap to send the message.

Donald going against Chuma could change the course of this game alone. Donald has no problem kicking out to DE...

starfan1

Reaction score
If they o'line is such a problem then explain why they can move the ball fairly well between the 20's? The o'line excuse is nothing more than a lame excuse.
Explain why the running game is stimied compared to previous years it more than zeke isn’t here . Scheme and blocking is a concern.

Check the Oline block win rates they’ll support the line is no longer a force

I’d be interested in who we have moved the ball on between the 20s and what their defense ranking is

All that said the red zone is definitely a concern

Status
Not open for further replies.