Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m thinking the Giants win is looking much better for us. Screw the Giants will beat them twice . We’re not even a quarter into the season and we have must win games lol come on
Trust me...you don't want this conference loss...especially since we still got trips to GB and Minn...and Philly. If we are legit...you knock the crap out of the Rams today...coming off a short week...and getting physically destroyed by SF.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Diggs, Cooper Kupp. I think we finally have help over the top with the safety. Digs keep him in check for most of the game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trust me...you don't want this conference loss...especially since we still got trips to GB and Minn...and Philly. If we are legit...you knock the crap out of the Rams today...coming off a short week...and getting physically destroyed by SF.
The defense is definitely legit. I don’t think Kellen Moore is doing anything more than he has to with rush right now. We should open it up in the second half and win this by 10 , But I think we Win by four . Green Bay against the way with more holding polls that didn’t happen. Makes me want to crawl through the screen and slap a referee. Lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well I am hoping for a win, but I Am thinking now the rams will play like the rams today, they are 2-2 and their whole div is 2-2 lol so they
just need a win to stay in 1st place.
I dont trust the dallas coaches, to help win this game, and they need a good game plan to win this game.

Dallas needs good coaching, game plans, effort from players, ST's and kicking game to
all do good today, it cant be all on rush.
It would help if they can stop the run and run good themselves.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
With the Giants winning...it's a must win now. :popcorn:
that surprised me lol when did they play? Giants are the little train that could.

Like I said in my thread, NFCE is the toughest div, or maybe I should say the best div !

noletime95

Reaction score
Sorry folks after watching my Noles and Rays lose in as grotesque manner as possible I’m convinced my teams are cursed this weekend. My curse will drag the rest of you down with me this afternoon.

So saddle up and drink heavily. Go Cowboys, yay

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Quinn will dial up a sackorama and we win.

If we get too fixated on sacks they may gash us with the run. We rank 27th against the run. The first line of business is to stop the run.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Diggs, Cooper Kupp. I think we finally have help over the top with the safety. Digs keep him in check for most of the game

They move Kupp around and take the mismatch. That's where the safety help will be important. 3 safety sets I forsee for the majority of the game unless the Rams show us they can run the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.