Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
What kind of defense....if you call it that....that we were playing...? I have no idea what they were doing...seems like it was made up on the side line the previous play....nolan telling the defense....go out there and line up in an empty space....dont rush....

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If this team finishes last in this terrible division, McCarthy has to be fired. You don’t fire Garrett after all these years with the thought to no longer tolerate mediocrity only to look the worst you’ve been in a long, long time.

remdak

Reaction score
Relax, guys. I get upset during the game, but I will wake up happy that we are closer to a high draft pick.

MikeB80

Reaction score
What good is Aldon Smith? He can't pressure, can't run, can't contain. I really don't get why he's in on every down.

he is gym buddies with McCarthy and glazer.

and judging from McCarthy's physique lets just say they are really close.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
These guys aren't talking they flaot

It's not taunting against the Dallas Cowboys they are too stupid, it is against all other 31 teams though!!!lol....Let them taunt them they deserve to be for the moronic poor excuse of a team this is

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’m so immune to our defenses buffoonery. I’m literally completely unemotional, like our defense. Good grief guys have some freaking pride!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
"Garbage time" is coming around again for Dalton to prove how easy it is to score on a defense in the 2nd half while the Cowboys are down by multiple scores.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
A properly coached team would know how to rush a QB like Jackson. It's absolutely moronic that our DEs are rushing 7-10 yards upfield.

Must be lots of moronic defenses because Jackson has made a living and won an MVP based on teams doing that.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
What good is Aldon Smith? He can't pressure, can't run, can't contain. I really don't get why he's in on every down.

Jerry talked him up. That means they are hell bent on playing him until he proves Jerry right. It doesn't matter if it takes years, like Crawford.

Status
Not open for further replies.