Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
What good is Aldon Smith? He can't pressure, can't run, can't contain. I really don't get why he's in on every down.

He pushes a OLineman really hard few times a game... Usually not anywhere near the play.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Lamb is about to be gone if Dalton just take a half second longer and looks back his way.

tm1119

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is a clown. Continuously running on 1st down and continuously looking at 2nd and 8. Giving away a down every drive is back braking

Dre11

Reaction score
A properly coached team would know how to rush a QB like Jackson. It's absolutely moronic that our DEs are rushing 7-10 yards upfield.

that's not coaching, you learn that from youth, it's situational awareness, knowing your responsibility, you get paid millions to do your job

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak already squatting with the ankle injury.

Gezz, I never thought that it was a "major injury" like some wannabe doctors on here, but he's already squatting 2 months after the injury?
:bow:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Man, I loved Troy as our QB, but he has really disappointed me in the last several years with his b/s commentary and his seeming dislike of the franchise that he once lead to three championships.
Dislike?
He's seen the Cowboys suck for over two decades. How else is he supposed to describe this franchise?
Is he supposed to praise them for decades of mediocrity? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.