Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I was pretty happy with the leg this season, but man what an awful game. Tougher to kick in cold weather, but 1 for 4 is awful.

remdak

Reaction score
I miss Maher. At least he didn't take up much salary cap

aria

Reaction score
On the positive all we can all see that MM fires up his guys with watermelons! This team is one apple short of a Super Bowl.

9of11

Reaction score
I'll tell you what guys I have been watching this team since 1977 and never quit on them but they have quit on us a long damn time ago..Not sure if I can support this much more, the organization has thrown us overboard and this product on the field is a flat out emabarament!! Die hard Cowboys fan but I wish I had something to argue against when everyone says we suck
Hang in there....just remember the campo and that 1-15 team....

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
OK, what's the record for 300 yard games given up during a season? Cause I'm pretty sure Dallas has that record this year.

glimmerman

Reaction score
And here is the finish. Someone at least lay a lick on the qb. He runs to much.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
When you feel yourself feeling depressed over this atrocity you're witnessing, just remind yourself "high draft pick, high draft pick, high draft pick."

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
It’s not personal Jerry, Zuerline can’t do what he’s paid to do, cut him and move on

J817

Reaction score
Jackson better watch those kind of runs if he wants to be on the league longer than six years tbh.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah I would fully expect to lose this game with Dak.
Lol. Not what I asked buddy. And no we wouldn’t. Dak wouldn’t be not seeing cooper. Faking to no one for a sack. He’s had time all night and a run game. Dalton is not who you thought. Just finally admit it

Tim93gt

Reaction score
It’s hard to really like a Ravens team that taunts like these jokers do after every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.