Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Put in Garrett Gilbert. I just want to see what we can do with him. He may be a good inexpensive backup for next year.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry after game “ we have complete confidence in Zurlein that’s why we are giving him a record contract extension “

SackMaster

Reaction score
But as Jimmy Johnson said in the pre game show, Dallas may not be at the top of the draft for a while and if there's a top notch QB available when you select, Dallas should select him...
If the team I was running did not already have a QB, that is ABSOLUTELY the right call.

But letting a Sub-30 year old, Top-10 QB to walk? Only if I wanted to be fired.
:thumbup:

And that does not even factor in the fact that our defense has holes at EVERY level that a rookie could EASILY upgrade.

I know Jimmy probably forgot more about football than I will ever know, but it doesn't mean he is right. Doesn't mean I am right either, but I would go with the Top QB I know, then the Potential of a QB I don't.

Adreme

Reaction score
In defense of Greg, whatever the wind is there made Justin Tucker, aka the most accurate FG kicker in NFL history, miss.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jaylon yucking it up with Lamar after getting schooled again. Remind me again why any fan should care about the success of this team when the players themselves don’t even care

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I mean is Jerry really gonna keep the I like my guys mantra? He’s losing his fanbase

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.