Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Where is the dalton crowd? Crickets. He’s had time all game. But. As is the definition of his career. The lights come on. And he folds.

Good backup QB but if he is your starter you’re going nowhere. Fill in for a few games and still look like an NFL team, yes.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He's terrible but there is no way Jerry is getting rid of him. I wouldn't be surprised if Nolan is back either...Jerry gives even OBVIOUSLY hopeless things "time".
But the culture change we thought would happen isn't gonna happen till ole leather face kicks the bucket...and even then we have his son who's even worse, then his son after....holly cow!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Burn it down. Ia the FO telling the coaches who to start? If so, bad. Are the coaches just stupid? Bad.

I'm so happy Jerry is getting embarrassed on national TV!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The QB is not the real issue . This team had a bad losing record when Dak got hurt , with a better OL . So not sure there will be a big difference.
True. We were a miracle onside kick return away from being 0-4.

(this is not a Dak hate post, I love him. just some perspective that QB isn't the real issue)

Though Dak's huge numbers probably kept those games from being the 48-0 blowouts they would have been with Dalton or anyone else

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Lamar Jackson couldn’t scramble and run, he’d be the worst QB in the league (with the possible exception of Cam or Wentz lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.