Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah, the one he beat Woods, Jackson was just stalling in the pocket, waiting to make his move for a run.
Yep. Someone will catch him off guard and smash the crap out of him. Once he gets a rib broken he will hear footsteps for a half of a season.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
If our team didn't have a combined Wonderlic of 3 we would have easily won this game!!!lol

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The QB is not the real issue . This team had a bad losing record when Dak got hurt , with a better OL . So not sure there will be a big difference.

I’m only arguing the fact people thought dalton could produce what dak produces. It’s not even close. But I do agree this team overall has other issues.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Lol he didn't get that first down but whatever

MikeB80

Reaction score
i wouldn't mind if every single pick in the draft was on defense.

and what if the players they take are not worthy of being picked at that spot? What if they quincy carter the whole draft on defense and it ends up they screwed up?

is this a good draft for defense?

mmohican29

Reaction score
He has had a bad night and I am not defending it but before today's game he was 21 of 24 on fg attempts which was 87.5%.

Even with his awful 1 for 4 today he is still at 79%. So not great but not anywhere near

I'm glad you find his performance satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.