Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Wow. Surprised they gave us a flag and we actually snapped it early!

HungryLion

Reaction score
Cowboys throw a pick not called . And then get bailed out by awful PI call.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, because our best defense is keeping our offense on the field and running the ball! But seriously we need a linebacker bad!
Huh? We always draft well and we got a steal with LVE and Jaylon.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I personally want Sewell. I think we can pick a LB or a DL in the 2nd round.

No no no no no. Stop putting offense on the pedestal. Defense wins games. Offense needs NOTHING else. I get Sewell is a generational prospect OL wise, and we need someone to come in since our OL is injured so often, HOWEVER, our defense is literally 32nd in everything. It’s time to stop pushing our defensive needs. Defensive picks from Round 1 to Round 7. I don’t want to see any picks for RBs, WRs, QBs, OL’s. I want LB’s, CB’s, Safeties, DT’s, and a kicker. If we draft anything on offense, I’m sorry, but I’m hanging up the jersey til Jerry bites the dust. This team has had so much talent only for it to be messed up because Jerry wants to keep talentless coaching staffs on the sidelines for multiple years and doesn’t want to admit when he is wrong. He also signs players that have one breakout year. He needs to be declared senile and put in a nursing home. He can play pretend owner/GM all he wants, just get him out of actual office.

Status
Not open for further replies.