Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Noah Brown making some plays tonight. Didn't think he would make the team this year, but good to see him contributing.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Brown's not just a blocker. I'm glad we kept him.

Its ONE game....he has been stealing money for years now

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
God what if Jerry pulls a Buffett and stays on as GM till he’s like 85 or 90? My skin just shivered. Why did I just think about that? Why?
You just know that Jerry is going to live well into his 100's.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
In a year with completely suspect coaching for this team, Joe Philbin has had a good year.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
and what if the players they take are not worthy of being picked at that spot? What if they quincy carter the whole draft on defense and it ends up they screwed up?

is this a good draft for defense?
Assuming you get your QB signed, you may have too. Besides OL depth, I can't see a single reason why you wouldn't throw as many darts at the boards as you can on defense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Brown looks like a real WR now.

I was skeptical of keeping him, and still am since we've just developed him for the rest of the league, but he's playing beyond my expectations. Good for him. I like to see guys develop and succeed.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Replay of X. Woods trying to tackle Richard

tenor.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke the brain surgeon said the time off was good for the team. How so.
I mean there's only so much they can do as players. They can't magically become better than the opposing team. They are not a good football team and they could have a month off and still come out here and play like this.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
If you guys think this team is tanking on purpose you are as delusional as senile Jerry . They are not tanking on purpose .

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
This defense is so apathetic they make me miss the T. Newman hand clap and shoulderpad shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.