Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Earlier in the year, the offense was easily putting up over 30 a game, but the defense was struggling. now that the defense is playing at a playoff level, the offense has gone anemic with more weapons than any other offense has.

If only this team could put it all together at the same time.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 6

shotgun - Flacco no pressure pass caught 1st down .

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Some tight coverage would really be nice right now. This 1 point lead is worrying me.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
This guy has called a terrible game, absolute tragedy!!! This guy IMO has no clue of what he is doing out there. i mean why not spread the ball around, get T.O in motion or Williams etc. JG has no damn imagination at all.. and this is not the 1st game he has called like this, it's been more then just today's game. with that said in no shape or form do i want JG as the next cowboys coach !!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2:

PS. thanks god for our defense, if not for them we would be getting wooped right now.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
this offense is one of the biggest jokes in the nfl teams are saying we dont care who u have at wr we are coming at your qb and make u beat us.

so let me get this straight mason has a seperated shoulder and he's running right through our defense

RoadRunner

Reaction score
How come we can't pass over the middle as easily as everyone else does? Why is every freaking yard so damn hard to get the last month?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

I formation - Flacco play fake, no pressure deep middle no one there.